Covid Restrictions Update:
- Anyone can attend a wedding, funeral, or place of worship.
- Attendees or staff are not required to be fully vaccinated or carry vaccination evidence.
- Face masks are not required.
- Organisers are no longer required to have a Safety Plan.
- Optional COVID-19 Safety Plans are available to help best keep a safe environment for staff and customers.
- COVID-19 Safe Check-in is not required at places of worship, funerals, memorial services, or gatherings afterwards.
Rev. Sebastian Savarimuthu, Parish Priest ………..firstname.lastname@example.org
Deacon Rev Mervyn Francis……………………….email@example.com
110 Mimosa Road, Bossley Park NSW 2176
Tel: 9604 8927/9729 4005 Fax: 9729 2128
firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.mibp.org.au
PARISH SECRETARY (Admin/Accounts)
Mrs. Maria Cabiling email@example.com
Office Hours: Monday 12pm-4pm, Tuesday-Friday 9.30am-4pm – During January office will be open on Monday & Fridays only. Closed on Public Holidays.
Tel: 9604 8927
SACRAMENTAL & LITURGY OFFICE
Tel: 9604 8927
Mrs. Rita Cordina
Liturgy & Music Coordinator..…………firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Tues—Wed 8.30am-3.30pm
Tel: 9609 6087
Rev. Nards Mercene – email@example.com
Resides next to the Priests’ House.
Tel: 9604 5512 Fax: 9604 5380
230 Humphries Rd, Bonnyrigg 2177
Tel: 9610 1025
MARY IMMACULATE PRIMARY SCHOOL
142 Restwell Road, Bossley Park
Tel: 9604 3877 Fax: 9609 4988
Mrs. Lisa Wahab, Principal
Vigil Saturday 6:00pm
No Sunday 6:00pm Mass for the month of January.
On the second Sunday of each month at 11.00am, a Mass is celebrated in Tagalog, the Filipino language.
Tuesday – Friday at 9:00am
RITE OF RECONCILIATION
Saturdays between 5:00pm and 5.30pm or after any weekday Mass or by appointment.
Conducted only in an open space within the clear line of sight of another adult.
Tel: 9724 5997
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament
Every Thursday after the 9:00am Mass until 10.30am until end of January.
By appointment only.
Baptisms are celebrated on the of 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month.
By appointment at least 6 months notice.