Covid Update : Restrictions – the current rules
- Easing of restrictions –
- Masks are no longer necessary when attending churches.
- Congregational singing is permitted.
- Singers or choir members should still remain 1.5 metres away from each other and from members of the congregation.
- There is no limit on how many people can attend Masses, weddings, funerals and other religious services subject to observing the 2m2 rule. This does not include the celebrant or church workers. Families can sit together, but if people do not belong in the same household, they must observe physical distancing of 1.5 metres. Parishes should have public signs with advice on this or have ushers or people assisting at Masses.
- Avoid congestion before or after Mass – have strategies in place for managing people entering or leaving the Church. Attendees should also maintain a safe distance when lining up for communion.
The same rules apply to Masses and other religious services held outdoors on Parish premises.
Please take note that someone claiming to be the Parish Priest/Fr Sebastian is messaging people on WhatsApp asking them to text back and requesting they send funds and gift vouchers to them. The number of parishes caught up in this scam has increased and is becoming more widespread within the Diocese. We reiterate that one of the numbers used for the text messages is 0488 875 092. THIS IS A FALSE ACCOUNT. Please DO NOT respond to the text messages received from this number but call or contact the Parish Office or Priest instead to verify the sender of the messages as well as report the incident.
Rev. Sebastian Savarimuthu, Parish Priest ………..email@example.com
Deacon Rev Mervyn Francis……………………….firstname.lastname@example.org
110 Mimosa Road, Bossley Park NSW 2176
Tel: 9604 8927/9729 4005 Fax: 9729 2128
email@example.com Web: www.mibp.org.au
PARISH SECRETARY (Admin/Accounts)
Tel: 9604 8927
Mrs Maria Cabiling firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Monday 12pm-4pm, Tuesday-Friday 9.30am-4pm
SACRAMENTAL & LITURGY OFFICE
Tel: 9604 8927
Tel: 9609 6087
Liturgy & Music Coordinator..…………email@example.com
Office Hours: Tues—Wed 8.30am-3.30pm
Rev. Nards Mercene – firstname.lastname@example.org
Resides next to the Priests’ House.
Tel: 9604 5512 Fax: 9604 5380
230 Humphries Rd, Bonnyrigg 2177 Tel: 9610 1025
MARY IMMACULATE PRIMARY SCHOOL
142 Restwell Road, Bossley Park
Tel: 9604 3877 Fax: 9609 4988
Mrs Lisa Wahab, Principal
Vigil Saturday 6:00pm
On the second Sunday of each month at 11.00am, a Mass is celebrated in Tagalog, the Filipino language.
Tuesday – Friday at 9:00am
RITE OF RECONCILIATION
Saturdays between 5:00pm and 5.30pm or after any weekday Mass or by appointment.
Conducted only in an open space within the clear line of sight of another adult.
Fairfield Parish 9724 5997
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament
Every Thursday after the 9:00am Mass until 4pm.
By appointment only.
Baptisms are celebrated on the of 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month.
By appointment at least 6 months notice.